
I can't let a year go by and not go see my tulips! This trip was a spontaneous trip because the weather was nice and we're homeschooling so we can take a dang field trip when we feel like it! I think it was last year that we went in the rain and mud! Not so fun...although it was a lot less crowded last year!! It was a beautiful day so I found a couple friends with no kids in school and we headed out there for a picnic and to enjoy the sights...it's really hard to decide which pics to put up so I at random picked a few of my 203 pictures (yes, for real 203 and that was after I deleted the boring ones...). I could walk around all day taking different pictures of tulips, there are so many varieties. I love that my kids think so too. Every 20 seconds it was, "mom, look at this one", "ooo this one is cool, look at this one mom", "mom come over here..." Ok you get the idea! I'm just happy that my children enjoy flowers. I think we all get it from their grandma. I always remember my mom pointing out the flowers wherever we were, whatever we were doing she was always pointing out the beauty!! I think I do that to my kids now too, today it was their turn to point it all out though! We had a picnic, walked the loop in the fields, took lots of pictures and played in the sun!!



 |
| Here's the crew...aren't we cute. Oh wait, we are missing Olivia!! |
 |
| Goofy Jake! |
 |
| Goofy (as usual) Spence! |
 |
| This was a look out at the end of the fields so you could look down on all the tulips...it was really pretty! (not the look out, just the view!) |
|
 |
| Here we all are again...don't we look excited? Those two kids between J and K are our new addition to the family! Ty and Samantha, we love 'em!! and then on the bottom row are our new friends the Banks...we love them too :)!! |
 |
| See...Love 'em...told ya! |
 |
| Ducky races...not sure why but this is my kids favorite, they always talk about the ducky races :)! |
 |
| My handsome guy. Love. Love. Love. |
 |
| And my other handsome guy :)...man I've got cute kids! |
Spencer kept asking to go over the the horsey ride, I kept trying to tell him there was no horsey ride. But he was sure that there
was a horsey ride so when this horsey
swing came in sight..."SEEEE told ya mom, look, there's the horsey rides!"
When Jake is ready to leave some where he is ready and he's not going to wait another minute...well we finally get everyone ready to go and start heading to the car and he sees these shoes. "Mom wait we have to take our picture in the shoes!!" So everyone got in line I snapped a picture of everyone in the shoes! I just thought it was funny, he couldn't get out of there fast enough but then he sees a photo op and he's gotta take it. Funny kids :)!
Well there you have it...that was the tulip field!
4 comments:
that looks so fun! wish we had something cool like that here...
I guess you should come and visit me!!!
You DO have cute kids! And Aubree is looking so grownup. Tell her to stop it.:) Beautiful pics.
Thnx Mari and yes I know...why wont my baby stay a BABY!?
Post a Comment