Here was the "party" (I use that term loosely). Aubree wasn't a fan of diggin in the cake. She just refused. I don't know if she was just being shy or what. I would ask her if she wanted some and she would shake her head no. When everyone was singing to her I thought she was going to crawl inside my shirt and hide. The poor little girl is so shy. All Uncle Timmy has to do is look at her from across the room and she'll cry. I hate to see what's going to happen in a few months when I have to drop her off at nursery.
I guess i am intently telling Kaylee something, but thats not why I show you this picture...I just wanted you to see her cute cake that grandma got her!

She got a bike/walker, a phone and lots of clothes for her bday. All of which she just loved!
After 3 hours of waiting for a video to upload I have given up so if you wish to see a not very exciting, but cute video of Aubree's bday go here on
facebook and here on
facebook.
2 comments:
good job... you did it!!!
your blog says... thankyou
Post a Comment