
I can't believe she just had her first birthday, I say that because it seemed like she should have had her first birthday long ago. I feel like she's been around a lot longer than one year.
Her birthday was postponed since Papa passed away the day before her birthday. On Friday, February 5th all of the family was going to be in town and we were all going to get together for dinner at the church. We decided that would be a good time to celebrate Aubree's birthday. That morning we took all the kids to OMSI (Oregon Museum of Science and Industry) to let them get some energy out. It had been a long sad week for all of them we thought some fun might be in order. The kids had a blast and the parents got exhausted!!

I bet you've never seen this on TV before huh? Kay and Jake in front of the green screen.
Na and Gracey Just hangin out with the babies...

The boys in the space shuttle...

I don't really know what this was, something about space exercise? I haven't any idea...
No comments:
Post a Comment