Sunday, February 21, 2010

Spencey and his woman...

Spencey has a few women in his life. Here are 2 of the 3.McKall and Halle, but Halle had to move away to Utah :( and McKall had to move to Canby. Which is only 8.1 miles away but that is 7.1 miles farther than they use to be! He is going to have some lonely days here in Oregon City! Yesterday I took him to McKall's 'matson' as he calls it or as normal people would say...McKall's mansion. When I went to pick him up he was not happy! He wouldn't get in the car and when I locked him in he kept unbuckling so I had to keep pulling over to rebuckle him. All the while he is yelling, "mommy, you're so mean!! I just want to stay at Kawly's. I don't want to go home! Take me back!" It was sad, I felt bad for him despite my anger towards the situation. When we got home I kept telling him I loved him and he would just give me a dirty look! Oh how he is so good at dirty looks...

No comments:

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...