Monday, July 26, 2010

McCall, ID Part II

Oh looky here, a hammock that works. It must be comfy too...nighty night Eric.
The second half of our McCall trip was our annual camping trip with the Bultez Family, our favorite Idahoans, and Grandma! Minus the rain, it was a good trip!
Grandma made all these cute shirts for the kids...super cute!
Notice grandma and Jake have the same smile :)! I love it! Here are the adorable babies...On the left we have "what's up?!" and on the right is Spot...I would just like to note that this picture was taken within an hour of getting there...

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Love these pics! We really do have the cutest babies ever....

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...