Friday, December 21, 2007

happy birthday princess Kaylee



Tuesday we celebrated Kaylee's 7th birthday. She had all her little friends over for a pajama party. It was fun, dinner, presents, dessert and a movie, oh and we had to squeeze in a craft. Kaylee said we had to do a craft!! For Dinner we had pizza, of course! Then came Kaylee's favorite part...opening her gifts. Next she blew out her candles. Kaylee isn't a big fan of cake, (she says it has too much sugar) so we had dessert pizza. A cinnamon wheel smothered in brown sugar and cinnamon with a cream cheese frosting. That doesn't sound like too much sugar right? Then came Mike's favorite part :), the movie...High School Musical 2. Those girls sang every song and danced their little hearts out for a solid 2 hours, I bet they all slept good that night! We had a good time, it was a fun party for Kaylee and easy planning for me, bought some food then popped in every little girls favorite movie! Happy Birthday Kaylee!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Kaylee! I can't believe it. Sounds like a really fun party. I actually rented High School Musical and watched it last week just to see what all the fuss was about!!

Erin said...

Wow, she's 7! I can't believe all those little girls knew the movie so well. Granted, Allie's two years younger, but she has no clue about High School Musical! Her mom does though. ;)

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...