my family. my life. my story...it's the best i've ever heard!
Isn't she a cutey! We can't wait to meet her!
Yea! I'm so happy for you and Kaylee. It's good not to be outnumbered :-)She's beautiful!
You've been a busy blogger! Not to mention growing a baby GIRL! Congrats! A sister for Kaylee--hooray! Knowing you come from a family of sisters, I'm sure you're excited for her to have that. Congrats!
Post a Comment
As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...
2 comments:
Yea! I'm so happy for you and Kaylee. It's good not to be outnumbered :-)
She's beautiful!
You've been a busy blogger! Not to mention growing a baby GIRL! Congrats! A sister for Kaylee--hooray! Knowing you come from a family of sisters, I'm sure you're excited for her to have that. Congrats!
Post a Comment