So Mike decided to give the shaggy mop a hair cut. This was a long time coming because Mike loved Spence's hair do. I must admit that he was a cute little mop head. So Mike decides to start at 7:30 p.m. because "a half hour is long enough to cut his hair." Eh Hem...Famous last words...
So about 50 minutes into it Mike calls for help from Uncle Baymen. About 15 minutes later the two of them are beckoning for help from mommy. Good Grief. And when it is all done...Finally...It still isn't done completely. The sides are not even and the top has some straggling hair that is too long. Oh well, Mike can fix that in the morning cause Spence is D.O.N.E.!!! Give the kid a bath, put him to bed, and call it a night... NOW, cause Mike is cussing and going crazy.
"I'm soooooo done dad!"
1 comment:
I used to do this. Then I discovered that the $7 I spend to get it cut at Sports Clips (with a coupon) is WELL worth it!
a) Pierce ends up looking a lot better in the end.
b) No more tears.
c) We don't both walk away covered with hair.
d) I don't then have to clean up.
Post a Comment