What happened to the Edsons? Well Mom Edson started up school again 2 weeks ago, so the answer to that will have to wait. Blogs you have to look forward to...our beautiful day at the Oregon Zoo,
my newest hobby,
the sickest looking thing I have ever made and we all LOVE,
a day off of school, our weekend at Great Wolf Lodge (hotel with indoor water park)...um...I am not sure what else. I thought today I could play catch up but Mike got a HNT page in the middle of church and so he had to take off. Here it is 7 o'clock and no sign of him coming home any time soon! So much for leaving the kids to him and having a day off! Well maybe next Sunday huh?!
Now that I have you all sitting on the edge of your seats in anticipation to hear the exciting adventures of the Edsons...see ya later!
Now that I have you all sitting on the edge of your seats in anticipation to hear the exciting adventures of the Edsons...see ya later!
1 comment:
liar liar pants on fire. i know you thought.... ewwww! sarah is so fat. but anywho.... this will be the last. ive already found the doctor and everything to get Colin... FIXED ( if ya know what i mean.) of course you do, im retarted. tell Mike i will be expecting a call from him tomorrow about the HN experience
Post a Comment