Friday, January 9, 2009

H E L P ! !

I think I am dying! Since 3:00 this morning I have had the worst heart burn and it wont go away!! Heart burn is of the devil for sure! Any suggestions anyone? Other advice I have gotten...

Tagment: and yes I take that faithfully at 10 and 4 EVERYDAY!
Tums/Rolaids: not working, at least not for the last month.
Pickles : all that does is give me bad breath!
Baking Soda: Yes that helps but only for about 10 mins and you can only drink that ever 2? hours. Not to mention it makes me gag it's so nasty...

5 comments:

Heather said...

OMG! I didn't realize you were due SO SOON. Time flies when someone else is pregnant.

Sarah said...

heres one.....
pull the baby out of your vajayjay... and then it will go away instantly!


your welcome!

Unknown said...

Kelli so sorry!! That's awful. I wish I had some good tricks, I got heartburn with Katie too!! Hope it gets better soon.

Maughan"sters" said...

AH, only those who have heartburn understand what it is like. I popped Extra Strength Rolaids in every hour. You are lucky that you are due so soon...good luck! I can't wait to hear the name you picked!

Maughan"sters" said...

So, Have you tried Rolaids?!

Ashlyn is almost 8 months old!

What name did you guys decide on?

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...