Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Kaylee's new find...


When it comes to music, Kaylee is much like her dad. She loves the listen to music, she remembers the words and loves to sing along. She remembers what movies songs are from. She loves music and has been wanting an iPod for some time. I didn't really understand what an eight year old needed an iPod for, but whatever. Her wish finally came true. She finally inherited our very first iPod that we bought years ago. She could not be happier with this inheritance. She walks around the house listening to her Hanna Montana or Taylor Swift...she is so cute with her little iPod. Our friends let us borrow this little pillow/speaker so now she walks around with her little pillow and her iPod listening to her tunes and looking at all her pictures that she uploaded on the iPod.
WOW times have changed...I remember graduating from a walkman to a discman, what's she going to graduate to?
So here are some of Kaylee's moves, I knew she would stop dancing if she saw me so I am hiding behind the wall...I wish this was better quality and a little more up close and personal!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

oh! i am trying not to laugh watching this video cuz i have a sleeping baby on my chest! Shes gonna kill you when she finds out you taped her and posted it!

Sarah said...

ps.. i remeber when i finally upgraded my car with a discman attached via the tape deck.. you remember those things? yeah. for forever thats how us old folks listened to cds in our car

Jennifer said...

I love the jumping off the wall! Looks like someone knows all of the HSM moves!

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...