Friday, April 24, 2009

little princess aubree...

The kids love to "play" with Aubree....poor thing, she can't even defend herself! Sometimes she doesn't mind though.Sometimes she just feels loved...Other times she is ready to punch your lights out..."Don't mess with the princess!"

3 comments:

Sarah said...

freaken cute! i wish i could see her in person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

I can't believe how grown up she looks!

Erin said...

I think she looks so much like Jake in that first picture. Very cute. And yes, she does look quite grown up. Will my baby seem so grown up in just a couple months too? Darn! Why, why, why does it have to go so fast?!
Are you still in Time Out, Kelli?

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...