my family. my life. my story...it's the best i've ever heard!
just like good old daddy!!!!!! when do we ever see Mike without his finger in his nose?
I have to agree with Sarah, but then, Mike does take after HIS dad!
Whatever! You guys are just dummy heads if you don't think this is comfortable. (Spencer told me to write that) :)
were all sick of this post.. do something new!
Post a Comment
As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...
4 comments:
just like good old daddy!!!!!! when do we ever see Mike without his finger in his nose?
I have to agree with Sarah, but then, Mike does take after HIS dad!
Whatever! You guys are just dummy heads if you don't think this is comfortable. (Spencer told me to write that) :)
were all sick of this post.. do something new!
Post a Comment