So Kelli took off this afternoon for a "girl's night" out at the beach with the girls in the ward. I got stuck home with the three older kids. Woo Hoo. Spencey asked me if he could watch Bob the Builder on tv so I said, "SURE...Why not?" While I was turning it on for him, Jake asked if I could get him onto lego.com so he could play some games. I said, "SURE...Why not?" These guys would be out of my hair? Of course I'll do it. So I turned on Bob the Builder for Spence and went over and got Jake onto lego.com. I then went back over to sit with Spencey and watch tv and lounge with my boy. A little daddy/son bonding time. I got over to the couch to find Spencey asleep. It hadn't even been 20 seconds so I guess he was TIRED!! The only thing...? This is how I found him...
What the heck?
How the heck?
Why the heck?
.JPG)
We love Spencey Doo!
-Mike-
4 comments:
haha - that's quite the sleeping position. I would find myself rather confused as well. :) He sure is cute though
hilarious!
This is so comical, I love it!
Ahh... sleep
Post a Comment