Saturday, July 18, 2009

saturday down on the lake...

Maybe if I kept up on my blogging I would remember the name of this darn lake that we went to. Mom if you could help me out on this one that would be great...thanx. It was Saturday afternoon and we packed a picnic and headed up to this lake for the day. When Kaylee and I were in the tube behind the boat she says, "this is the best day of my whole life! Can we do this for my birthday?!" I told her there would be snow on the ground here by her birthday, she then quickly changed her mind about that!Aubree didn't spend any time on the boat, she was just our bathing beauty! The bottom right picture of her is my favorite...we made her a little bed in one of the tubes. It worked out great!Jake not only stole cookies from Papa (top right pic) but he stole my camera. These are the only pictures I kept that he took. There were a few of a soda can, very interesting, a few of his legs, tummy or feet and then a couple so blurry it was hard to make out what they were.

Here are the silly kids, being kids! They got in some snorkeling, lots of swimming and Spencer got in some rock throwing!! They played hard! I think Spencer fell asleep before we left the parking lot!

No comments:

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...