Sunday, July 26, 2009

McCall, ID

Camping at McCall with the Bultez family is something all of us look forward to every year. We enjoy it so much we decided to extend our stay there to 5 days. Yes 5 days of camping, not only did we survive but we had a blast! I figured with the tent trailer we could handle a little bit longer trip. Grandma and Papa came this year and Papa brought his new boat. That was fun for the kids, they liked to be towed behind it! We spent lots of time in the water, and it was nice and warm. The boys got to take the boat out one EARLY morning and went fishing. They brought back dinner for us...a ton of Rainbow Trout. Here is Jake when they got back to the camp site. A little late to protect yourself from the sun, you're already fried weird-O. Kissing cousins.
Aubree and Jameson were born just a couple days apart. It was fun for them to have a buddy. They were so good to just play on a blanket somewhere. Jameson, Aubree misses her little buddy! It was so nice having the tent trailer for nap time. Aubree took some good naps while we were there. Sleeping like an angel.

No comments:

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...