Friday, October 30, 2009

pumpkins...


Carving our pumpkins kind of happened at the last possible min this year! I just always dread the mess and the fight with Spencer over the knives. But all in all we had fun and there weren't even any injuries! Kaylee opted for gloves this year...she must take after her dad!Spencey doing his very bestest.... Drum roll please... From left to right we have Michael Jackson by, you know who. Mr. Jack-o-lantern by, Kay. The Mummy by, The Mommy. Mickey by, Jake. And Spencey gave up half way through! Ok my light is out I deserve another shot of mine...

1 comment:

Erin said...

I had a fun time reading through all these recent posts. We carved our pumpkins at 6:00 p.m. on Halloween night--talk about last minute! Yours are way better. Aubree is super cute. A strong will is gonna serve her well in life! Great photos all around. You sure do get out and do/see a lot up there.

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...