Jake has been bugging to get out the Christmas stuff for at least a week. I tried to tell him you couldn't decorate for Christmas until after Thanksgiving but he didn't seem to care! Anyway we did manage to hold him off. When the decor finally came out the excitement began! They were pulling things out right and left and finding special places for everything! Yes I had to do some rearranging...but they did a good job! They had fun setting up "the village" and had fun finding special places for everything. Now Jake is buggin' Dad to get out the lights for the front of the house!!!!!Saturday, November 28, 2009
the most wonderful time of the year
Jake has been bugging to get out the Christmas stuff for at least a week. I tried to tell him you couldn't decorate for Christmas until after Thanksgiving but he didn't seem to care! Anyway we did manage to hold him off. When the decor finally came out the excitement began! They were pulling things out right and left and finding special places for everything! Yes I had to do some rearranging...but they did a good job! They had fun setting up "the village" and had fun finding special places for everything. Now Jake is buggin' Dad to get out the lights for the front of the house!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Finding Joy
As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...
-
I can't let a year go by and not go see my tulips! This trip was a spontaneous trip because the weather was nice and we're homesch...
-
Oh looky here, a hammock that works. It must be comfy too...nighty night Eric. The second half of our McCall trip was our annual camping tr...
-
Here was the "party" (I use that term loosely). Aubree wasn't a fan of diggin in the cake. She just refused. I don't ...
1 comment:
Well I finally get to see Kay in her new glasses, very cute!
Post a Comment