Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Jakey

Jake celebrated his 7th birthday with a lego party! Yes that is a lego cake...do you see it?

The boys had fun. We made lego racers and had races, we did a lego toss and guessed how many legos in the jar. Jake got an extra birthday surprise...it started snowing about 5 minutes before his party started. I had a hard time keeping the boys inside! This year Jake had friends from school that he wanted to invite. I guess he is breaking out of his shell a little this year. Kindergarden he was so shy, he didn't talk to anyone. Now he is making new friends and having a good year. He is loving school, and misses it because we have been out now for 2 weeks. Jake is growing up too fast, but thankfully he hasn't outgrown his mommy yet! He will still snuggle and give me loves when I need them. Lets hope by birthday number 8 he will still love me this much :)! Happy birthday lil' buddy!

No comments:

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...