Kaylee is now 9 years old. She is slowly and sadly growing out of barbies and dollies. But loves her iPod and asked Santa for a laptop and a cell phone (there is no way in heck that is going to happen!). I guess she does still like her barbies and pollys but has a hard time finding a friend to play with her. She clings to her younger friends because they will still play pretend with her. It's sad that girls are already growing out of dolls, I think I played barbies till I was 12! She is still a cute little girly to me. She loves her friends and loves her baby sister. She is still our spiritual guide, she is always the one to remind us it's time to read scriptures and reminds us about prayers. We love our Kay Kay!
Friday, December 18, 2009
Happy Birthday Kay-Kay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Finding Joy
As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...
-
I can't let a year go by and not go see my tulips! This trip was a spontaneous trip because the weather was nice and we're homesch...
-
Oh looky here, a hammock that works. It must be comfy too...nighty night Eric. The second half of our McCall trip was our annual camping tr...
-
Here was the "party" (I use that term loosely). Aubree wasn't a fan of diggin in the cake. She just refused. I don't ...
1 comment:
happy bday Kaylee!! i love and miss you sooo much and too bad we dont live closer cuz Lly would love to play polly pockets with you! Kelli... youll have to pass this message along!!
ps... hey.. wheres my 30 bucks!! jk..not really. love you
Post a Comment