Thursday, January 21, 2010

Who's kid is this?

Spencer was being a pill one night since dad was out of town, funny how that works! He kept coming downstairs...I need a drink, I'm scared, I need to go potty...you get the picture! I finally told him if you come downstairs one more time and bug mommy you are going to be in big trouble. When I finally went to bed, this is where I found him, 3 stairs away from the bottom...someone knows how to push the limits!Spencer would drop something on the ground and then be a dog and eat it off the floor. He thinks he is so funny! I really don't think my floor is clean enough to be eating off of, though!

No comments:

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...