Saturday, February 27, 2010

Great Wolf Lodge...


This weekend we got to go on a little trip with our good friends the Kerrs. We took all the kids and Grandma to the Great Wolf Lodge, the indoor water park in Washington. The kids had a blast, Spencey kept saying, "I want to stay here forever!" I think by the second day he was worn out enough that he was willing to leave but only after I bribed him with DQ...
It was me and Mike's anniversary, yeah maybe not the romantic get away we had hoped for but we had a fun family trip. Friday night, Grandma watched our kids and the Kerrs have teenagers :), so we did manage to squeeze in a date! Thanks Grammy!
Here is Spencer and his Favorite babysitter Bethany, watching a movie back in the room...
Aubree and Grandma pool side...
Doesn't she look so cute in her new swim suit?!
No Aubree did not have fun. She didn't like the water and didn't like the ground...she was held a lot those two days!

No comments:

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...