Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 4: brought DISNEYLAND!

We talked Jeff and April into coming along with us to Disneyland for a couple days. I think everyone had fun? Minus ashley getting an ecoli UTI, Spencer getting pneumonia, Mike getting the flu and Jake having a fever and headache for 4 days. Yeah it was super fun! Jeff and Mike got to know Anaheim urgent care very well!
Aubree LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the characters! We walked into the park and she saw Minni Mouse and she was so excited. Franticly waving her arm say hi, hi, hi...she made it very apparent that she wanted to go see them. She was not affraid of any of them. Course when I got her close to them the enthusiasm died a little and the I'm not totally positive about you kicked in...

No comments:

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...