We wanted to rest a day in the middle and go to the beach. We drove 20 minutes down to Huntington Beach and it was cold and really windy...we didn't last long!

We headed back to the condo and hit the pool...somebody was too lazy to go get aubree her swimsuit I guess!



Oh yeah did I mention this trip was with the Mills? Yeah we kind of invited ourselves. Tyler made the mistake of mentioning the "D" word (disneyland) in front of Mike. Mike couldn't stand the thought of someone going to Disneyland without him. I am pretty sure we decided we weren't going to Disneyland this year...thanks a lot Ty! We had fun though. Kaylee especially, she spent an entire day just hangin' out with the "big kids" at Disneyland and she just thought it was great, her and all her big boy cousins! We all had fun...thanks for letting us crash your family vacation!
No comments:
Post a Comment