Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 2: the end of the road...

A two day drive brought us back to the good ol' Santa Clarita valley where we got to reconnect with our long lost friends the Spencers. We haven't seen them since we left in '02, so it was awesome to catch up and meet the three additions to their family.
Aubree and Ashley got along ok as long as Aubree wasn't attacking her. I think Aubree was totally fascinated by the fact that there is someone in this world smaller than her!
Jake and Sean got along well and had a blast together. Then there was Spencer and Blake...that combo wasn't as enjoyable to say the least!
Notice Spencer and Blake on opposite sides of the room!!

No comments:

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...