

We met up with our long lost friends, the Biehl's, who moved to Utah and went to McCall, ID. We all had a blast. We rented a house just a couple blocks from the lake. It was so fun to be with them again!

Austin and Aubree had the best time with minimal eye poking and hair pulling (Aubree's two favorite things, she's such a bully!)


Then there is Spencer and Halle...what do I say about those two...it's a love hate relationship. Guess who loves and guess who hates. What's with my kids? I can't figure out why anyone would want to hang out with us?

They had fun with this hammock. It was very low to the ground and you hit your bum if you didn't climb in very carefully and distribute your weight very strategically....so no, not very comfortable! But FUN for children none the less...

Here they finally kind of figured it out and of course Spencer had to break the "mold" he didn't want to sit with everyone. He wanted to be a loner and of course had to make a funny face. I love you Spencer :)!!

Spencer, Halle, Jake, Aubree, Austin, Kaylee

Hot tubin'
The kids loved playing in the hot tub and I guess a little too much because by they time we left it wasn't working and we feared the worst...we weren't going to get our deposit back. But we did thank-goodness. Thank you to the Biehls for a fun trip!!
No comments:
Post a Comment