Saturday, July 3, 2010

Prineville, OR

Spencer put on his hat and goggles and says, "K, mom I'm ready for camping!" He is such a silly kid!! Our second summer vacation was a family reunion at Prineville reservoir. All but 2 of my sibling made it and we had a GRAND time! We had 3 boats so we spent lots of time on the water, playing on the beach and relaxing a lot :)!
We of course did s'mores EVERY night and and got our fill of giant campfire marshmallows!
Even GG had her fill :)...
Spencer found this roaster and it was his favorite marshmallow stick ever...as you can only imagine! That is one happy camper!
We played lots of games too, Corn "toss" (grandma renamed it, she didn't like it's original name, corn hole) and Ladder ball. Very fun. It was a great family trip. I love being with them and it makes me sad that we can't all be together more often. I love my family very much!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hi Kelli! I just spent awhile catching up on all your summer blogging. Sounds like you've been busy. I admire you for getting out and camping! I'm always so hesitant to camp with a baby (does 16 months still count?). Being with family is so great.

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...