Saturday, October 2, 2010

I "heart" Binkies...

How can something so little make someone so little so happy?
I did everything in my power to make sure that Kaylee and Jake were done with their binkies before their first birthday. I would look at moms in the store with their 2 year olds who had binkies in their mouths and shake my head at them! Here is Aubree quickly approaching her 2nd birthday still a big fan of the binky and I am a mom that just can't bring herself to take it away from her...Can you say child #4? Look at how peaceful she looks and how much she seems to be enjoying her little baby binky! Who am I to rob her of such happiness ;)?

Disclaimer: In my efforts to minimize the binky usage, I DO limit her usage to in bed only! See I'm trying! (I wouldn't want new moms to shake their heads at me in shame;)

2 comments:

Terri said...

She loves her binky and she only gets it when she's in her bed. She's not dragging it around through the grocery store. let her keep it.

Sarah said...

Agree!!!!!

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...