Friday, October 22, 2010

eight IS enough....


My FIVE sisters and I went with my Mom to Seattle for the weekend. Saturday we played tourist and went downtown for an afternoon of shopping and sightseeing! Later that day we took many trips down "memory lane" as we drove to Bothell to meet Aunt Jan for dinner. The boys all got together that afternoon too and played a round...a game...a round of golf? Or, a game of golf? What do you call it? OK the boys got together and played golf. In honor of Dad and unbeknownst to each other they all wore red (Dad's Favorite color!). I wish I got a picture of that :)! Saturday we hung out together and had lunch and per Moms request, we did pictures! This is now only the second time we have all been together, Dad's funeral being the first, since we've all been married. It was fun to be with them all again. I love my brothers and sisters, and feel very blessed to have most of them close by.

No comments:

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...