Saturday, January 29, 2011

I thought it would only be appropriate today to share my favorite Christmas present.  Pam had my mom's good friend Sharon Bangerter paint a picture of my dad for my mom.  The picture was taken on their trip to Africa, it was a picture of him in his new favorite hat.  Dad loved hats, I guess when you are outside golfing all the time and you are almost completely bald you need some protection from the weather :)!
Anyway, for Christmas my mom framed a reprint of it for all us kids.
I Love you Dad...!

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Beautifully expressed Kelli. It seems like you really captured what your dad was all about. Thanks for sharing.

Papa-Yaya said...

That is so sweet, I love his responses!!
He was surely an awesome man

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...