Next came Idaho, a few days with the Bultez' where Aubree got to see her buddy Jamison! Here they are, he's out cold and she's trying to wake him up :)! Such a nice cousin!! We had fun even though Lil' Na and Aunt Mari were gone to girls camp! Such a bummer. Then we were off to McCall, sadly not with the Bultez', but we still managed to have fun!!
 |
| ...the edson...the biehls...and the albinston kids... |
 |
| yeah we flipped them...ha ha.. |
 |
| mike was telling us how awesome it was :) |
 |
| we all tried knee boarding for the first time...it was fun! |
 |
| well until you bail... |
The 4th of July was awesome, the show was out on the water so we all cuddled up in the boat and watched the sky light up!! It was so cool!
3 comments:
Kelli, wow! I haven't looked at your blog in a really long time, and in the meantime you've gone professional! Seriously, your pics are looking so great and I love your template.
What a fun, long vacation you had this summer. It looks so great! I'm sure it was no easy task to sort through all your photos to pare it down to even this many posts. Great posts!
Thnx Erin. Yeah I've gotten tired of my little cannon point and shoot it takes good pics but I just love tge way the ones on the big Cannon turn out better :)!!
Yes we did have a fun trip!!!
Good job on dumping the boys! That's the best feeling!!
Post a Comment