
I know I have A LOT to catch up on however Aubree is in need of a spotlight at this time.
Since we went to Utah Aubree has been on a bit of a pink kick. Her dear cousin Lily l-o-v-e loves pink. When we were there everything had to be pink, her bowl, cup, clothes etc...well Aubree being a little impressionable realized, "hum pink is kinda pretty!"
Now everything for Aubree has to be pink. Pink sippy, pink pjs, she even has to brush her hair with the pink brush! The other day I asked her what she learned about at preschool and she said, "about pink." We did not learn about pink...we actually learned about orange...but whatever!! Today on our way to the store I told her if she was a good girl I'd buy her a treat, "A PINK ONE?!" she asked with all the enthusiasm she could muster up!
Ok so to say that she thinks pink is kinda pretty I guess would be an understatement!!
Aubree + pink = true love!
No comments:
Post a Comment