Saturday, June 30, 2012

McCall, ID

Our first day in McCall was kinda cold so it was off the the spa for some pedicures.  I mean ya need pretty toes for a week on the boat..duh! Then luckily day 2 was beautiful as was the rest of the trip!!!


Long day on the water and the boys all have to veg on their iPads...they're so cool!



The next day they figured out they'd better do dishes!!!  Yeah that's right boys, no lazies!



 I think these kids could live on a boat...seriously, they were happy little campers!!

Awe...the life!
These two say they are getting married...they make a pretty cute couple :)!
Add caption
Cute girls!!!
This was the 4th, there was an awesome firework show on the water.  We brought dinner and camped out in the boat for the evening, it was the best show I've ever seen.  It was fun!!  Man, McCall is the place to be.  Love this place!!!

No comments:

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...