Tuesday, July 17, 2012

SLC

Yaya thought it would be fun for the rug-rats to ride the train downtown! It was fun alright...well kind of?! And yes if you will notice we picked up a stray :)!! Hey Chloe...cousins always welcome!


 See all the fun being had on the train...
Awe...and finally Salt Lake City.  Seeing the Salt Lake Temple never gets old!  This building will never cease to amaze me.  I think it gets more beautiful every time I see it!!


I love Spencer's face!!
Captain Moroni!! (Again, Spencer's face!!)
again...Spencer :)

 Cute kidos on the roof of the conference center with the temple in the background!

 Kaylee being a weirdo!!
So quick story so that we can all remember that dad's not perfect.  We all know he thinks so, but here's proof, dad is NOT perfect...after we got of the train and back to our car, Dad decided he needed a car wash. Well as we get in the car wash, he realizes he forgot the antenna (which he did in my car and I now have no radio...boo!).  So he has me put the window down and try to unscrew the antenna really quick but of course the soap comes and it's not off yet.  He's yelling, just finish hurry, get it off...need I say more? Dad's not perfect after all...

OOPS!

No comments:

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...