Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

I woke up Mother's Day bright and early! (Aren't you suppose to sleep in so your breakfast can be brought to you...hummm...) Well the sun was out and it was calling my name.  Is running on the Sabbath Day and OK activity? Well in the Northwest when you get a beautiful day in May like this I think it is....
It's hard to believe this is right in my backyard.  I forget it's there!
PS-in case you were wondering, when I got home I promptly went right back to bed so when the kids woke up they were non-the-wiser.  They "woke" me up and brought me some yummy breakfast and showered me with gifts, cards and kisses.  What a lucky mom I am!

No comments:

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...