Saturday, August 4, 2012

Oregon Days...

I guess coming home wasn't the end of the world.  It was at least sunny and warm. Great weather to have all the neighbors over to play and perfect for a lemonade stand and tea parta'!





And fabulous for crashing Uncle Timmy's pool! Saweeeeet! We kinda took over the entire pool and for weeks on end.  It's really fun.  We have been driving over here as soon as all the day care kids are gone and then I can't get the kids to leave.  They are finally comfortable around the pool and can dive right in and swim around.  I love it...I predict next summer we wont have this luxury.  I predict Uncle Timmy will be getting married and move away where there is no pool...hum. Just my predictions!!

 FISH!

No comments:

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...