Saturday, June 23, 2012

B-Day Party Fun

This was one fun birthday! Thanks Kylee for having a birthday!  Lots of candy, lots of snacks, plenty of entertainment...what more could kids ask for?  Here's Aubree's cotton candy face!
 This took some convincing, but she did it...she painted her face!


 I'm so pretty, and daddy's a freak!



 OK I need to buy these.  The boys had so much fun with these body bobbers.  I have never seen them laugh so hard and for so long.  You stand in the middle of them and try to knock over your opponent.  Once Jake and Spencer discovered these, no one else got a turn!  The played with these things for the rest of the party...until we popped them :( yes we popped it!!





They were suppose to stay in this duct taped pin, but yeah that only last about 5 mins then they were all over the yard!!

No comments:

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...