Friday, June 29, 2007

History Really Does Repeat Itself.

It's funny how by the third child the stories seem to all blend together, or maybe history really does repeat itself.
Mike has spent hours, or maybe I should say days, putting all our home videos on DVD. The kids love to watch them!! So today we pulled them out and there is a video of Jake eating an apple that Kaylee had so kindly passed on to him after she was done with it. I want to say he was almost 12 months old.
Then later on today I find Spence chowin' down on a half eaten apple. When I enquired about the apple Jake says, "I gave it to him, I was done with it." I thought that was odd. Here Spence is about the same age that Jake was in the video, both eating a hand me down apple from their older sibling. Kind of gross but still cute and funny.
And I guess the apple eating wore him out, here he is about 20 mins later, out cold. I was in cleaning the kitchen and I thought to myself, wow Spencer is kind-a quit over there. I yelled to Kaylee, asked her what Spencer was up to. I come over and find him all hunched over asleep on the floor. Look closely at his right knee, do you see his apple. What a silly baby.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your blog is so cute, I love seeing what you are up too. Jason and I want to plan a weekend in Portland, maybe we could get together for a few hours-I would love to see you and your kids.

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...