Monday, June 18, 2007

Mama called the Dr and the Dr said...



So this is Blanky...Jake's best friend. Jake received Blanky when he was born, from my Achievement Day girls and yes an instant friendship was made (for whatever reason). If I would allow it, Blanky would go wherever Jake would go, but mean ol' Mom wont allow that smelly thing out in public. Occasionally Blanky finds his way into Jake's backpack and enjoys a day of pre-school or Sunday school with Jake. But overall, Blanky just is Jake's side kick at home. But this morning Blanky woke-up with a cold :( poor Blanky. It was so funny...still groggy Jake comes into my room, "Mom Blanky is sick, he has a cold so I had to leave him in bed this morning." I think that is the first time Blanky has ever stayed in bed without Jake, and yeah for sure the first cold :) he has ever had!! Kids are too cute, wouldn't you say?!

No comments:

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...