My mom sent this to me and I couldn't help but to post it because it was too funny!! I need to show this to Mike and maybe he would better understand my daily sleepiness. Yesterday I was upstairs doing laundry and when I came down to the kitchen I find Jake make himself cookies. Apparently all you need to make cookies is sugar, eggs and chocolate chips, because that is what he had out and was mixing.
I made cookies a few days ago and I guess it's been along time because the kids inhaled half of them and Mike took the other half to work with him. They weren't around even 2 days. Then Jake bugged me all day yesterday to make more and I kept telling him "not today" I guess he decided to take matters into his own hands. Only one minor casualty, poor egg.
We were able to salvage what he had mixed to make some pretty good cookies, but note, Mike did not bring any to work today.
1 comment:
Kelli that is too funny! Love it, too true!
Post a Comment