Friday, September 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Little Noodle...




Well we finally celebrated Spencer's first birthday. We were in Hawaii on his actual birthday so we had a little party this last weekend. I can not believe he is already a year old, that went by way too fast!! Well here is a little video for you grandma so you can see how much he loves his little bike you bought him. And so you can see what you bought him :)! It's cute huh?



What I can do at a year old, I can give 5, you say the word good-bye and almost instantly my little hands begin to wave, I happen to give very good hugs (nice and strong), I give pretty good kisses too (mouth wide open kind), I can say ma-ma and da-da but don't expect me to do it on command (I work on my own time), I crawl really well and can really book it when I see something I want, like when mom leaves the gate open (I really want to make it to the top of the stairs), speaking of stairs, I've only fallen down them twice and lived to tell about it. Walking you ask? Don't push it! I have 5 teeth and two working their way down (Ouch!), I can sit pretty reverently on my knees during family prayers, I occasionally let out a squeal or two but that's just cuz I like to make everyone laugh. And don't ask me to be quiet during scriptures, that's just too much. I eat like a horse and no, I'm not picky, everything looks good and when mom doesn't feed me fast enough I let her know by screaming, it's very effective, trust me! Over all I am a well rounded happy little 12 month old kid!!

I'll have my cake and eat it too thanx!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute! I can't believe a year has already gone by. Katie will be one in a few weeks and it is crazy. Time flies when your having fun!

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...