Tuesday, November 27, 2007

cuddle bugs

Before we moved to Elk Grove we lived in a very little 2 bedroom apartment, it was a little cramped. Then we moved into this big house and I think Kaylee didn't know what to do with herself she was lonely at night all the way down the hall from us. So one night she asked if she could sleep in Jakey's room. We didn't mind, better than with us was my thought. Well after a week of sleeping on his floor we decided to move her mattress into the empty bunk beds in Jake's room. She has been sleeping with him ever since. She has her own room but I don't know that she has slept in that bed since she was 3 and a half. Well lately she says that Jake gets scared at night and so she has him climb in the top bunk with her. So yesterday when I went in to wake her up for school, here is what I found, how cute is that!?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They look so sweet sleeping together!

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...