.jpg)
The other day my Mom called and asked if Kaylee
.jpg)
and I wanted to go to Disney on Ice.
She and Grandma
.jpg)
had just seen a commercial for it and thought it looked fun! I think they really wanted to go and needed an excuse to go and what better excuse then the little princess herself...miss Kaylee. So yes it took 3 adults to take one little girl to a Princess show. And of course we all enjoyed it, but I don't think as much as Kaylee did. Every time a new princess would come out, she'd perk up start clapping her hands in excitement and it was aways...
.jpg)
"Mom, Mom look, look, look it's...(whichever princess that was
.jpg)
coming out at the time)" as if I wasn't watching or couldn't see what see was seeing! It was very fun to see her excitement. I wish I had a video camera fixed on her face to capture that excitement!! It was so fun to feel and see her joy! At the last minute my friend Jennifer and her little girl joined us and I think her excitement was just as real! Of course all of our favorite Princess were there.
.jpg)
Sleeping Beauty, Ariel with her friends Flounder and Sebastian, Snow White and her
.jpg)
seven little friends, Mulan was there, Belle, Jasmine and of course Kay's favorite, Cinderella. They all of course had their handsome Princes by their sides. And what good is a show without a climax...our not so favorite people showed up, Cinderella's evil step sisters, the Dragon from Sleeping beauty and Ursula. Not to worry though, there is always a happily ever after and of
.jpg)
course no Disney celebration is complete without fireworks and our friends Micky and Minni Mouse!
Disclaimer: I regrettably forgot my camera...and how great is the Internet; I googled pictures from Disney on Ice Princess Wishes and these were 9 of the 163 great pics I found. So thank-you username Nikkitra1 from Webshots...your a doll and saved me!
2 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! Cinderella is a good favorite, but I have to say I love Sleeping Beauty. I could use a good long nap about now, not to mention Prince Phillip is way more handsome than Prince Charming!!
I'll take Prince Charming over Prince Phillip! Might have something to do with Randy getting down on one knee with an engagement ring tied to a glass slipper and asking him if he could "be my Prince Charming for eternity." ;)
My girls are green with envy over your fun outing!
Post a Comment