Saturday, January 19, 2008

puzzle mania


Jake loves puzzles! For Christmas we had to buy him some new ones. The ones we have he could do with his eyes closed (OK not really). He was getting pretty good at them, they were no longer a challenge to him. For Christmas we got him 2 100 piece puzzles, Transformers and Star Wars. Kaylee got a Care Bear one, she does like puzzles from time to time. Well Jake and I got the puzzles out the other day, first time since Christmas and mastered his and Kaylee's! From then on he just takes them apart and puts them back together again. I finally cleaned them up 3 days later and the next day, "Hey were are my puzzles?" He was back at them again! He is funny!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Ah ha! Makes me wonder ... perhaps he'll end up in a career where he's utilizing this natural talent. Let's see what could he be ... I don't hear much about "professional puzzle makers" or the televised "world-wide puzzle championships" ... but maybe he'll end up being an engineer or something?

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...