the funny things Kaylee said today...
This morning Grandma had made Kaylee a glass of Chocolate milk and the outside of the cup was wet, well that is unacceptable to miss Kay and she let Grandma know in her nice way. And Grandma said, "oh yes I forgot, you are the princess." Later in the day she asked for some more chocolate milk and it was followed by, "And don't forget, I am the princess!" Indicating, there better not be any water on the outside of my cup!
Grandma and Kaylee then went to this local produce market and she says, "These shopping carts are so dirty. Don't they ever wash them?" Grandma explained to her that that wasn't dirt it was just rust from being out in the rain. A few minuets later she responds with, "I just can't look at them anymore they are making me sick!"
This morning Grandma had made Kaylee a glass of Chocolate milk and the outside of the cup was wet, well that is unacceptable to miss Kay and she let Grandma know in her nice way. And Grandma said, "oh yes I forgot, you are the princess." Later in the day she asked for some more chocolate milk and it was followed by, "And don't forget, I am the princess!" Indicating, there better not be any water on the outside of my cup!
Grandma and Kaylee then went to this local produce market and she says, "These shopping carts are so dirty. Don't they ever wash them?" Grandma explained to her that that wasn't dirt it was just rust from being out in the rain. A few minuets later she responds with, "I just can't look at them anymore they are making me sick!"
2 comments:
That's really hilarious. "They're making me sick..." Very funny. Your day together sounds so cute (previous post) and you've got quite a Mini-Me look going on w/ her! If she's a princess, that makes you the Queen!
Ok ... so we know one kid's going to be an extreme puzzle expert, another might be headed for the NFL ... and your daughter, well, perhaps we'll all know her one day as "Her Highness".
Post a Comment