OK Kaylee and Mike went to a daddy daughter dinner and dance. Mike was a little less than thrilled I think, but half way through the night he sent me a text, "this is AWESOME, I am so happy we went. Kaylee is so awesome" Apparently they had a great time and Kaylee has already put in her request for next year. It was done through the city, I am sure they do it every year. But they had a great time.
Kaylee is still talking about it!
Let's see...someone learned the art of temper tantrums when he doesn't get what he wants. Spencer just drops to the ground in tears! He is so dramatic, I wonder were he gets it...DAD?
Jake, when he is not sick in bed he is busy with puzzles and transformers. I think he has done more napping then playing these days though. He just finished 10 days of antibiotics only to start a new batch today. Now it is a ruptured ear drum. I swear he has been hit with everything this winter...poor thing!
Mike's good news is he finally got Sunday's off. All of our endless prayers have finally paid off! Starting next week he will have Sundays off...course
we will be out of town for our anniversary but he does have them off now!!! Yes it is our anniversary this week, oh dear...tomorrow...so Mike is taking me away to San Diego this weekend. I can't wait!
Good news for mom, besides a weekend away, is mid-terms are over and so that means just a few more weeks of school. My other good news (well is it really GOOD? news) is I made it out of the 20's this last week. I did, I survived the 20's I don't believe it. I celebrated by cutting my hair and with a surprise party. No I didn't plan it and yes I really was surprised, I had no idea. Good job honey!
3 comments:
30's are the best! I have been loving my thirtys for the past two months. Jason threw me a big surprise party too! So fun. Love your haircut.
Welcome, welcome! 30's are better than 20's ... and your hair looks great! Glad to read your family update. (Hope Jake's on the mend.)
Hey, we're the same age! I just hit 30 this month too. I can't say I'm thrilled about it, but what's a girl to do. And we were in San Diego last week too. But we had all our kids in tow and were there for two family reunions...a little different than a mom and dad getaway! Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary, Happy Spring!
Post a Comment