Today I did 10 loads of laundry, washing all blankets and sheets, washing coats, clothes, towels, whatever is washable in this house got washed! I cleaned 3 bathrooms, Lysoled every light switch, railing and door knob. I cleaned all the bedrooms (minus Kaylee's, I don't bother, I just close the door) which incuded dusting, lysoling toys, beds and stuffed animals (this is why I hate stuffed animals...those little germ infestations) vacuumed ever possible square inch of this house. Dusted the entire house with Lysol wipes (yeah I know not really ideal for wood surfaces!) and lived to tell about it.
We have all had this cold for a couple weeks now and some kind of tummy bug has striked and I am determined to stop it dead in it's tracks!!! We will not be sick any longer!!! Not if I have anything to say about it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Finding Joy
As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...
-
It was Thursday morning; Spencer was in the car and I was just running up the stairs to get Aubree out of bed when the phone rang. I looked...
-
Jakey lost his first tooth. Notice it isn't one of the center teeth, I thought that was odd, but Jake didn't care, he was thrilled!...
-
I can't let a year go by and not go see my tulips! This trip was a spontaneous trip because the weather was nice and we're homesch...
3 comments:
You get 10 brownie buttons frome me! You go girl! alison, had to add her name all by herself.
I'm impressed!
WOW, what a day. Did it work?
Post a Comment