
As a kid I don't really remember Easter...but I am sure we had Easter...I have the cavities to prove it! Now that I am a mom I forget that I have to start all these traditions with my kids. Friday before Easter I realized I had no candy or nothing for their baskets, so i dropped the kids off at their friends on a hunt for some Easter goods. For Kaylee Hanna Montana anything is a winner...that was easy. For Jake anything that is Transformers = GREAT!! And well for Spenc,

(call me a bad mom if you want but he's a baby) I got him a book. Hey he will never remember the day anyway. Friday I got out the Easter decorations (I know what you are thinking...just for 3 days, what a waste...but yes it made me feel better about myself as a mom!) Then that night Candice and Ryan (their cousin and cousin in law) came over to dye eggs with us. When we were done the kids said, is that all the eggs... apparently

2 dozen eggs isn't enough fun for them!!! Then on Saturday was the big hunt and it was an awesome day out!! Yes the sun does shine in Oregon from time to time and lucky for us it was on Saturday. I think the prayers of every parent and church that was sponsoring an Easter egg hunt was to blame for the sun! It hasn't been that nice in awhile!!! It was fun to watch Kaylee and Jake run wild for eggs! See it was so bright Jake couldn't even look at the

camera to show me his eggs...he did try though. Then there was Spencer...if only he knew what was inside those eggs maybe he would be more interested in them than the rocks! Sunday morning, I was feeling nice and I made the kids pink egg and jelly bean shaped pancakes, the kids were so impressed!!! Then that night was dinner with the family and grandma hide some more eggs for the kids...hers were better though, they had money in them. Thanks Gma!!
3 comments:
Love the blog's new look! Sounds like a great Easter, we had sunshine for our egg hunt too!
Cute new background. As for your question about links, in the compose post mode there's a little icon of a chain link...just highlight the word you want to have link to another site and then click the link icon...a little box will pop up giving you the chance to enter the url of the site you want to link to.
Does that make sense? Happy blogging!
that is so funny about the pinky swear! holy crap Jake kills me!! I wish i could be there when he prays. I think it is very weird cuz William has been doing pinky swears with me this week. I find it odd only because it seems him and Kaylee are on some weird planet together discussing what they like and what not. Hanna Montana... pinky swearing, lets see what else comes up.
Post a Comment