Spencer is our dancer. You know how babies hear a song and they stop for a min and bob their little head for a second or two? Well Spencer hears a song and it is an all out dance fest! I think he may have been born in the wrong color skin. He has way too much rhythm to be a white boy. Well for two days I have been trying to upload the video with no luck and you want to see his moves so you will have to click here and you have to watch all 2 mins of it, it's great all the way through. He was sitting on the table (his favorite perch) the other night and Mike was working on the computer when he turned on itunes and Spence stood up and just started dancing. I didn't record the first 15 minutes because I figured he'd stop as soon as I got the camera out. But he wasn't stopping so Mike grabbed the camera and started recording. Yeah the camera didn't seem to bother him the least bit. Spencer danced for a good 30 mins on the table. Mike just kept putting on more songs. Then just now Kaylee was watching High School Musical and the dance party started! And you will notice he is on the table again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Finding Joy
As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...
-
I can't let a year go by and not go see my tulips! This trip was a spontaneous trip because the weather was nice and we're homesch...
-
Oh looky here, a hammock that works. It must be comfy too...nighty night Eric. The second half of our McCall trip was our annual camping tr...
-
Here was the "party" (I use that term loosely). Aubree wasn't a fan of diggin in the cake. She just refused. I don't ...
2 comments:
That is really hilarious. He's definitely got style! Good thing you have a stage...er, table for his performances.
If Spencer doesn't make it as a football player ... perhaps he could be a choreographer! Loved the video.
Post a Comment