
Kaylee is a funny girl. Sometimes I am not sure were she comes from. Sometimes she is so shy and sometimes she can be a little ham. For a few days she has been talking about this concert that she was going to put on. She wanted to invite all her friends over and she was going to put on a concert of all these songs she's made up. (Note: she makes them up as she goes. Which means no song is ever sung twice. Ya all impromptu.) Monday morning rolls around and she says to me. "Mom, today is the day of my big concert, be sure to call all my friends." Well I didn't call anyone thinking this would all blow over. After school I pick her up and she says, "OK, I talked to Courtney, Alyssa, Kayla and Samon, so could you call..." and she rattles off a list of more friends. I guess she was serious about this concert. So we called her friends, set the time for 4:00. I told all the moms that I would be willing to bring all the girls home if they didn't mind bringing them by. Kaylee got all ready, she wanted to borrow earrings and makeup and she found herself an outfit. Then she made a stage (aka a white blanket on the floor) and she was set. Her little girly friends came over she sang her songs and she asked a couple of the girls to be backup dancers and there you have it...our next Hanna Montana!
1 comment:
thats hilarious! but i know where she gets it from..... hmmmmmm.. has anyone in your family done musicals in high school, ( like Oklahoma, one flew over the coo-coo's nest?) i guess she gets that from her psycho dad.
p.s. i dont know how to spell coo-coo
Post a Comment